Due to COVID-19, we’ve made significant changes to aquatics area access and programs. Use the links below to find the current schedule and Swim School information. Aquatics will reopen with limited hours and services July 6th.
- Aquatics area hours are Monday – Thursday 5:30AM – 1:00PM and 4:00PM – 7:00PM, Friday 5:30AM -1:00PM, and Saturday 6:15AM – 11:30AM. See the schedule link below for designated lap swim, open swim, lessons, and water exercise.
- Lap Swimming is available by reservation only. 45 minutes reservations can be made 3 days in advance by logging into your membership account by CLICKING HERE, through the “Booking” function of the Family Wellness App, or by calling our Front Desk at 701.234.2400 during business hours. Please note: a current email address is required on your account to be able to access your account online. Stop by the Front Desk to update, or call 701.234.2400 during business hours.
- The Hot Tub is available during aquatics area hours with a maximum of 4 adults at one time.
- Bring your own towel – laundry service for bath towels is not currently available.
- Steam Room and Sauna are available with a maximum of 2 adults at one time.
- Open Swim is available without reservations during specific times. Aquatics staff will monitor capacity.
Enjoy swimming and exercising in our pools! We offer a variety of swimming programs including water aerobics, lap swimming, open swim, and the Family Wellness Swim School for ages 6 months and up. Each pool utilizes a chlorine system, sand filtration system, and ultra-violet light system to ensure sanitation of the water. Full sized towels are available in the Men’s, Women’s, and Family locker room, and can be hung on any of the towel hooks located along the walls of the aquatics area. To avoid tracking in debris, please access the aquatics area through the appropriate locker room. For increased safety, we always have at least one lifeguard on the pool deck. The aquatics area opens when the facility opens, but closes 30 minutes prior to facility closure to allow for showering or changing time. If you can’t find the information you’re looking for about our aquatics area, please Email Heather Sauer, our Aquatics Manager.
Our small class sizes and patient, positive instructors help swimmers progress through each skill level in a safety focused environment. Visit our Swim School page for additional lesson information. To enroll, please stop by the Front Desk or call 701.234.2400!
Our 3 lane, 25 yard lap pool hosts a variety of aquatics activities. We have scheduled time for swimming lessons through our in house Swim School, instructor lead water exercise instructors, open swim, and dedicated lap swim. The pool temperature is 85-86 degrees, but can fluctuate. Be sure to check the pool schedule to find the right times for your activity!
Zero Depth Entry Pool
Our Zero Depth Entry Pool is ideal for young children because it allows then to walk right into the water. It also includes a water sheet, water geysers, small slide, and large water slide access to ensure a fun time had by all (large water slide has a 48 inch height requirement). The water temperature is set at 89 degrees, but can fluctuate. The Zero Depth Pool has open swim at all times.
The Whirlpool (or hot tub) is right on the pool deck, and is available to members ages 15 and up. The temperature is right around 104 degrees, so it’s nice and hot to help you relax after your workout.
Steam Room and Dry Sauna
Our co-ed steam room and dry sauna are accessible from the pool deck. Appropriate clothing attire includes swim wear or light workout clothing. Due to the significant risk of injury, Family Wellness does not allow layered clothing worn in the steam room or dry sauna, nor allow the practice of using the sauna or steam room to cut weight. If a lifeguard sees a potentially unsafe situation in our steam room or dry sauna, they may ask you to change. If you have a question about what is safe, please ask a lifeguard in advance. The steam room and dry sauna are for ages 15 and older.
We will need to remove access to our pools for a variety of reasons. Scheduled closures will be communicated in advance via internal signage, social media, and email newsletters, and will always be as brief as possible. Unscheduled closures may be a result of accidents in the pool, equipment malfunction, or a number of other reasons. We will do everything we can to communicate the closure as soon as possible, and when you can expect to have access again.