Childcare is back with a safety focus!
Safety is our number 1 priority and with that, we have modified how we operate our childcare center. In order to limit exposure we are adjusting to a program based, smaller group size model.
- Parents are required to wear a face mask while in childcare for pick up and drop off
- All those that enter childcare will be screened with questions and temperature checks
- If you sign up for childcare and don’t attend your scheduled time, you will be charged for a visit. To cancel your reservation, please call our team at 701-234-2400 or email Jennifer.Wettstein@sanfordhealth.org.
Mondays & Wednesdays: 8:45AM – 10:15AM, 10:30AM – 12:00PM, 4:45PM – 6:15PM, AND 6:30PM – 8:00PM
Tuesdays, Thursdays & Fridays: 8:45AM – 10:15AM, 10:30AM – 12:00PM, 3:30PM – 5:00PM, AND 5:15PM – 6:45PM
Saturdays: 7:30AM – 9:00AM, 9:15AM – 10:45AM, AND 11:00AM – 12:30PM
Sundays: 9:15AM – 10:45AM AND 11:00AM – 12:30PM
Starting October 19th, childcare hours will increase during weekdays to 5:00PM – 7:00PM with the following times:
Mondays & Wednesdays: 8:45AM – 10:15AM, 10:30AM – 12:00PM, AND 5:00PM – 7:00PM
Tuesdays, Thursdays & Fridays: 8:45AM – 10:15AM, 10:30AM – 12:00PM, AND 5:00PM – 7:00PM
Saturdays: 7:30AM – 9:00AM, 9:15AM – 10:45AM, 11:00AM – 12:30PM
Sundays: 9:15AM – 10:45AM, 11:00AM – 12:30PM
Parents can choose from two sessions each day, Monday – Friday. Each session will have limited capacity and we ask that you register your children in advance. A spot can be reserved online, or by calling the front desk at 701-234-2400. A childcare visit or an active Family Household with Childcare Membership will be needed in order to participate. Sign up for 1 day or all 7 – limited spots are available!
Reservations for childcare can be made a week in advance.
Safety Precautions for Childcare Programs:
- Program only available to members or children of members (no guest access, including reciprocity visits from partner facilities)
- Parents and children will be screened upon entry with questions and temperature reading.
- Staff will be wearing masks unless they are outdoors and able to maintain 6 feet of distance between them and children
- In order to avoid contact between personal belongings, each child will be provided a basket which parents will need to put bottles, snacks, diapers, and possible changes of clothes in so staff don’t need to go through diaper bags. Parents can still use the cubbies to store other personal belongings.
- To limit contact, parents are asked to put sunscreen on their child prior to drop off.
- Parents will not be allowed past the childcare entry space. Staff will get your child(ren) and bring them to you at pick-up time.
- We ask that only 2 families are in the childcare entry space at a time. Please maintain social distancing and follow the designated spacing markers on the floor both on the inside and outside of the childcare room.
- Parents are asked to wipe down cubbies before and after use.
- Toys will be rotated out and deep cleaned between each session.
- Staff will perform a deep clean between each session.
- Members are strongly encouraged to wear a mask in the facility, especially when entering the facility or moving between equipment or activity areas. Children are not required to wear masks.
- Please wash or sanitize your child’s hands before and after drop off and pick up.