- Monday – Thursday 8:00AM – 1:00PM and 4:00PM – 8:00PM
- Friday 8:00AM – 1:00PM
- Saturday & Sunday 8:30AM – 2:00PM
Join the Virtual Waitlist
Now offering a virtual waitlist for members to join if Childcare is full. Use links below to view and add your name to the waitlist and we will text you when a spot opens up. You will have 5 minutes to drop your kid(s) off at childcare before we give your spot to another family.
View Waitlist Here
Join Waitlist Here
Drop In Childcare is available for members and non-members ages 2 weeks through 9 years old while a parent/guardian is in the building. With an indoor play structure, an outdoor play structure (weather permitting) and a screen-free zone (no TV, Movies or Video games) it is all about play and activity! A childcare visit must be purchased at the front desk prior to entering the childcare area. If your child is ill or has a fever of 101 or higher, they are not allowed in Childcare due to the safety of other children and staff.
A childcare visit or an active Family Household with Childcare Membership will be needed in order to participate. Click here for rates. If you have any additional questions, feel free to call our Childcare and Family Program Team at 701.234.5948.
- Indoor Play Structure with Slide
- Outdoor Play Structure (weather permitting)
- Screen- free zone, (no TV, Movies or Video games) it is all about play and activity!
- Ages 2 weeks through 9 years old
- Available while parent/guardian is in the building
- For members and non-members
- Inflatable Fridays (a giant inflatable is set up every Friday for children that are checked in to childcare to play in)
Upcoming Childcare Events
Free Child Developmental Screenings