Food & Fitness FUN-Raiser
Announcing our 1st Annual Food & Fitness FUN-Raiser on Thursday, May 18 at the Scheels Arena!
Bring the whole family for food, music, inflatables and fun; all while celebrating and supporting healthy cooking and wellness programs. We will also be joined by area chefs, restaurants and food trucks offering healthy samples and other fun dishes. During this event, we will get the opportunity to recognize our Junior Chef participants and announce the winner from our Kids Healthy Cooking Competition.
Tickets are $10 per adult (ages 18+) and FREE for children! Tickets are available for purchase below or at the Scheels Arena the day of the event. All funds raised go towards the Inspire Wellness Initiative to help people in our community to Cook Well, Move Well and Live Well for life.
Included in a ticket:
- Inflatables: TWO inflatables for your kiddos to bounce around in!
- Imagination Playground: Our foam “Imagination Playground” for children get creative with their play!
- Make Your Own Jam: Learn how to make homemade jam with our Healthy Cooking Department!
- Face Painting: For adults and kids!
- Group Fitness: Offering short group fitness classes of multiple formats
- Yard Games: Giant Jenga, Bags, ladder golf, spike ball and MORE!
- Dunk Tank: Dunk a Family Wellness Aquatics Department staff member!
- Water Safety Simulator & Intro to CPR: Perform a mock water rescue and learn basic CPR technique to save a life!
- Fitness Challenge: Complete a circuit challenge with our trainer team!
- “Guess What’s in The Jar” Contest: The jars will be filled with summer camp themed items – closest guess gets the jar!
Other ways to give:
- Food Passport: Purchase a food passport for $25 and try 6 samples from our delicious food sponsors (Mahana Fresh, Juice Box, Casa Delicia Eatery, Reese & Riley’s, Nothing Bundt Cakes & Family Wellness Healthy Cooking Department).
- Door Prizes: We will have 3 door prize baskets that we will give away to 3 lucky winners at the end of the night! $10 a ticket, 3 for $25.
- Pledge Cards: If you would like to make a larger impact on the wellness of our community, we will have pledge cards for monetary donations of all amounts.