January 14, 2022
5:45 pm - 7:45 pm
Friday, January 14th from 5:45PM to 7:45PM
What is menopause and adrenal fatigue, how are they connected, and how can Yoga help?
Hormonal imbalance in the adrenal glands can produce symptoms that are quite similar to menopausal symptoms, making it difficult for women to uncover the underlying cause of their issues. For this reason, it’s important for women to understand how adrenal fatigue and menopause symptoms could overlap, and the ways in which adrenal fatigue and menopause are connected. This Workshop is for anyone looking for natural ways to manage stress and soothe overworked adrenals and menopause symptoms. In this 2-hour workshop we will be going over:
• What is menopause and adrenal fatigue, how are they are connected, and how can yoga help.
• Discuss the 5 stress hormones and how they function in the body.
• Outline symptoms of stress hormone imbalance.
• dietary adjustments and essential oils for managing adrenal and menopausal health.
• Yoga meditation and breathing techniques to soothe the nervous system.
• Go through a 20 minute Yoga Nidra practice.
Ages | 15+
Location | Wellness Ed
$30 Members/$50 Nonmembers
Currently not accepting registrations for this event