Family Wellness partners with health insurance reimbursement programs through several insurance providers! These programs offer a variety of benefits based on meeting a minimum number of visits to our facility, and can differ from plan to plan. Each provider may have several plan options, so check with your employer if you plan participates in a wellness incentive program. Family Wellness, LLC is a distinct non-profit entity, owned by Sanford Health and YMCA of Cass and Clay Counties in equal partnership. For this reason, memberships are separate from those of the YMCA of Cass and Clay Counties. If you participate in an insurance reimbursement program with the YMCA, any visits to Family Wellness, LLC cannot be counted towards your submitted number of visits in consideration for your reimbursement benefit.
Please Note: Family Wellness provides the visits to the participating plan through a third party. Due to our limited role we may not be help answer specific insurance plan related questions or requests.
Current Partner Plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Wyoming
- Blue Link of Minnesota
- CCSTPA of Minnesota
- Fargo Public Schools
- Regency Properties
- Sanford Health Plan (NDPERS Only)
- Sioux Falls School District
- South Country Health Alliance
- U Care
How To Get Started
To get started with receiving your health insurance reimbursement, you will need to set up your account at .NIHCARewards.org. Follow the steps below to get your account set up. In your account, you will be able to see your submitted visits, reimbursement history, and manage your account information.
Things You’ll Need to Complete Your Account:
- Insurance Card
- Family Wellness Account Number
- Banking Information (for the account you want reimbursements to be deposited into)
Once you have those things, continue below:
- Go to NIHCA Rewards
- Go to “MEMBERS Options”
- Click “First Time Enrollment” if you are new to the program (*You must meet all requirements and be a paid member of this facility) OR choose “Already Enrolled” if you have already participated in the past. If you aren’t sure what email address you used previously to enroll, choose the “Forgot your email address/Invalid email address?” link below the Member Sign In screen.
Continue as follows for “First Time Enrollment” members:
- Please select your Insurance Company
- Enter the 58104 to find Family Wellness
- Click “Enroll Online.” This will prompt you to complete a series of detail as that will need to be entered in order to complete your online enrollment. Please read the information provided by your insurance provider.
- Please read your insurance information before enrolling in Fitness Discounts
- You will need to fill in the blanks for “Member Enrollment” & Submit
- If you do NOT update your information (i.e. subscriber ID, Group ID, Dependent ID, banking information, etc.) and you have not completed your program requirements (i.e. workouts/check-ins, Health Assessment, etc.) you will NOT receive your reimbursement