May 19, 2022
8:30 am - 10:30 am
Pediatric Partners Provides Free Child Developmental Screenings | Third Thursday of every month
Thursday, May 19th | 30 minute session are available between 8:30AM-10:30AM
The first years of your child’s life are important and filled with many developmental milestones. This opportunity will help identify any concerns and can connect your family with tools and resources that may benefit your child. Results can be provided confidentially in-person or over the phone by Pediatric Partners.
The Ages & Stages developmental screening tool is age specific and includes the following developmental areas:
- Physical (reaching, rolling, crawling, walking, fine motor tasks)
- Cognitive (thinking, learning, problem solving)
- Communication (talking, listening, understanding)
- Social/Emotional skills (playing, feeling secure and happy)
- Self-Help (eating, dressing)
Free for members. Insurance not required. Children that are eligible for childcare (ages 2 weeks – 9 years) are able to participate in this event.
One day prior to your appointment, please fill out the below form. If you are unable to print this, forms are available in childcare. You can either turn in your form in childcare or email Jessica.Kasprzak@SanfordHealth.org.