February 20, 2021
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday, February 20th from 8:00AM to 5:00PM
This nine-hour American Red Cross Babysitting Course is a hands-on way to learn everything you need to know about babysitting. Start your babysitting business on the right foot and learn how to be a safe, professional and reliable sitter. Included in the course is American Red Cross First Aid and CPR Certification that is valid for two years. This course will teach you to be safe on the job, how to recognize an emergency and how to handle it as well. Lunch is included and will be cooked by each participant in the class with the guidance of a Healthy Cooking Instructor. This class is for ages 11+.
$75 Members / $105 Nonmembers
To register for an event or program
- Click My Activities
- Click Courses/Events Schedule
- To drill down for specific classes
- Select Month (and year if applicable)
- Select Category
- Select More Filters to use Key Words or Instructors/Resources
- Select the desired program or event
- Course Detail popup gives you the option to sign up
- If payment is required you will be prompted to pay the fee
First time logging in? Click here for instructions!