The Family/Household and Family/Household with Childcare membership types are now enhanced with several new activities and programs included at no cost for everyone who is listed on the membership, starting January 2020! Added benefits now include:
- Youth Power Up Program: A drop in program Mondays – Thursdays from 5:00-7:00pm for 9-14yr olds. Harness your inner strength and cardio endurance at Youth Power Up! Youth will be able to participate in a variety of age appropriate circuit work outs to help challenge and build their fitness skills. Class will take place in the multipurpose room and is free for all member youth. No registration needed.
- Youth Activity Series: Tuesdays 5:45-6:30pm for 4-6yr olds and 6:30-7:30pm for 7-9yr olds. This Series provides a new opportunity to participate in a different sport each month! There are four classes per sport series in a month and due to limited space available, registration is required for each month.
- Sunday Family Fundays: Sundays from 4:00-6:00pm. The Childcare area will be open and free for family use. Parents can play with their kids on the indoor play structure, the outdoor playground, and the indoor kids gym! Or come splash with us in the pool. A volleyball net up will be set up in the large pool for game use. No registration needed so just drop in and join us for some family fun!
- Family Event Series: Each month there is a fun family event scheduled for you and your family to enjoy. Each event is different from the next so it stays exciting from month to month. Check out the events coming up this program season! January: Movie in the Pool | February: Family Cooking Event | March: Camp Carnival | April: Egg painting and activities | May: Family Yoga
- Teen Fitness Orientation: This program is for youth 12 and up who want to access cardio equipment and designated fitness without supervision. Participants will attend a group orientation to learn how to use equipment safely as well as gym etiquette. After the orientation is complete, participants will receive a wristband that allows access to designated fitness areas without a parent or guardian. Registration required. View upcoming dates and times and register today!