Thank you for continuing to keep Family Wellness a safe place for members and staff by staying home if you’re feeling ill, wiping down equipment before and after use, and social distancing.
Please review the following guidelines for facility access, program & service availability, and any additional considerations relating to COVID-19. Family Wellness will continually review these requirements in order to help keep our community safe.
Important Member Responsibilities
We are continuing to sanitize the facility regularly as well as asking our staff to maintain recommended safety precautions. To help with reducing the risk of COVID-19 exposure we require members to do the following:
- Wipe machines before and after use.
- Wash hands or use hand sanitizer upon entry.
- Do not come to the facility if you have a temperature or any COVID symptoms, if you have a pending or positive COVID test, or if you have had an exposure to someone who is positive within the past 14 days.
Restricted Access/Changes/Not Available
- Group Fitness Classes – BodyPump, Cycling, & Water Exercise require registration to attend (Click here for more information). All other classes are open without registration
- Aquatics Area – limited hours (Click here for more information)
- Drop-In Childcare (Click here for current Childcare offerings)
- Large Towels are available will be kept at the Front Desk, and handed to members as requested (1 per person)
- Coffee Service is not available at this time
- Gym and Pool Rentals will be available starting Monday, July 5th. (Click here for more information)
- Machines and high-touch surfaces will be sanitized frequently
- Additional and routine training with all staff on proper cleaning and sanitization techniques
- Hand sanitizers placed at facility entrances and throughout the building
- Members must wipe down machines and equipment before and after use
- Additional self service cleaning wipes available throughout facility
- Increased Hand Sanitizer and Fitness Wipe Stations
- Frequent cleaning of common areas
We encourage members to follow the current guidance of the CDC regarding mask use. Click Here for Current Guidelines.
Family Wellness reserves the right to suspend or cancel a membership for anyone flagrantly disregarding these guidelines.