Thank you Family Wellness Members!
Thank you for continuing to keep Family Wellness a safe place for members and staff by staying home if you’re feeling ill, wiping down equipment before and after use, and social distancing.
Thank you for continuing to keep Family Wellness a safe place for members and staff by staying home if you’re feeling ill, wiping down equipment before and after use, and social distancing. Please review the following guidelines for facility access, program & service availability, and any additional considerations relating to COVID-19.
Important Member Responsibilities
We are continuing to sanitize the facility regularly as well as asking our staff to maintain recommended safety precautions. To help with reducing the risk of COVID-19 exposure we require our members to:
- Wipe machines before and after use.
- Wash hands or use hand sanitizer upon entry.
- Members are asked to remain 6 feet apart for social distancing.
- Do not come to the facility if you have a temperature or any COVID symptoms, if you have a pending or positive COVID test, or if you have had an exposure to someone who is positive within the past 14 days.
- Masks are strongly encouraged as you move about the facility. You may remove for exercising.
- We encourage visits be limited to one hour.
Ongoing Facility Rules
- Members access only – Local reciprocity access is allowed (no guests or day passes until further notice).
- No Towel Service – Please bring your own towel from home if showering at Family Wellness.
- Temperature and screening questions at entry.
- Mid-Day closure Monday – Friday from 1:30PM – 2:30PM.
- 55+ Only Access Tuesdays and Thursdays from 2:30PM – 3:15PM.
- Day locker access with your membership card. (No temporary locker cards available).
- Front Desk transactions are credit card only (no cash or checks). We recommend adding a credit card on file for easy contact free transactions.
- Children under the age of 12 are allowed in the Racquetball, Basketball or Pool areas only (must be accompanied by adult).
- Fitness Floor – some machines are off limits due to social distancing
- Basketball Courts – six people per court, hoop reservations are required (book 45 min time slots online or at front desk)
- Racquetball Courts
- Group Fitness Classes – advanced reservation required (Click Here for More Information)
- Summer Camps (Click Here for More Information)
- Aquatics Area – some restrictions, advanced reservations required in some areas (Click Here for More Information)
- Locker Rooms + Showers (towels not provided)
- Programs and Events (subject to change) – (Click Here for Calendar of Events)
- Personal Training and Registered Dietitian (email Carma.Devillers@sanfordhealth.org for more information)
- Walking Track – middle lane is closed for social distancing
- Drop In Childcare (Click Here for Current Childcare Offerings)
What’s Closed/Not Available
- Day Passes for Guests
- No reciprocity with organizations outside of YMCA Cass Clay
- Coffee Service
- Machines and high-touch surfaces will be sanitized frequently
- Mid-Day closure Monday – Friday from 1:30PM – 2:30PM for sanitization
- Additional and routine training with all staff on proper cleaning and sanitization techniques
- Hand sanitizers placed at facility entrances and throughout the building
- Members must wipe down machines and equipment before and after use
- Additional self service cleaning wipes available throughout facility
- Mandatory face masks for staff
- Sneeze guards have been installed at Front Desk
- Increased Hand Sanitizer and Fitness Wipe Stations
- Staff and Members are required to be screened and take temperatures upon entrance as well as encouraged to stay home if feeling ill
- Frequent cleaning of common areas
- 55+ Only Access Tuesdays and Thursdays from 2:30 – 3:15 PM
- No towel service
- Limited enrollment on Group Fitness Classes, Programs, Events, and Spaces
Family Wellness reserves the right to suspend or cancel a membership for anyone flagrantly disregarding these guidelines.