Starting Monday, July 20th
Aquatics hours will now be: Monday – Thursday 5:30AM – 1:00PM and 4:00PM – 7:00PM, Friday 5:30AM -1:00PM, and Saturday 6:15AM – 11:30AM.
- Sauna and Steam Room open with a limit of 2 adults at one time.
Starting Monday, July 27th
- Effective Friday, July 24th for classes on Monday, July 27th, members will be able to register for classes by clicking on the class that you would like to attend and clicking Sign Up on the right side. VIEW THE CLASS SCHEDULE HERE. You will need to create a login and password for these classes. LEARN MORE HERE ALONG WITH INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLE USERS.
Please continue with the following guidelines:
- Member access only (no guest access, including reciprocity visits from partner facilities)
- Members will be screened upon entry with questions and temperature reading.
- Weekday Closure from 1:30 PM to 2:30 PM will continue.
- Age 55+ Access Only Tuesdays and Thursdays from 2:30 PM to 3:15 PM will continue.
- Continue Screening Questions and Temperature checks for facility access.
- Maintain social distancing by keeping 6 ft between you and staff or members.
- Wipe down equipment before and after each use.
- Don’t use equipment that is marked closed for social distancing.
- A limited number of participants will be allowed in the facility at one time.
- Day lockers are available to members who bring a membership card (no temporary locker cards available).
- Transactions at the Front Desk are credit card or card on file only. No cash or checks accepted until further notice.
- Members are strongly encouraged to wear a mask in the facility, especially when entering the facility or moving between equipment or activity areas.
- Please keep visits to 1 hour.
- Wash hand before and after working out.