Thank you to our staff and members for making our phased #NDSmartRestart go so well! Working with our state guidelines as well as medical experts, we’ve determined how to bring back the following services and spaces in a safe and manageable way with a special focus on safety. For all the Phase 2 information, CLICK HERE!
Starting Monday, July 6th
- Facility hours expand to Monday – Friday 5:00 AM to 10:00 PM, Saturday 6:00 AM to 12:00 PM, and add Sunday hours 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM.
- Summer Camps start with modifications. CLICK HERE to access the camp options.
- July Programs with modifications.
- Swim School will begin with a limited schedule that will include only private or semi private lessons (children from the same household can attend the same lesson at no additional cost). CLICK HERE for details!
- Pools will open with limited access by reservation or program only – 6:15 AM-1:00 PM Monday to Thursday. CLICK HERE to find the pool information starting July 6th!
- Whirlpool open same hours as pool- limited to 4 adults at one time spaced 6 feet (no children).
- Men’s, Women’s, and Family Locker Rooms open- Strongly recommend that members shower at home, however for those who cannot do that, showers are open. Bring your own towels.
- Additional Group Fitness classes will be offered. CLICK HERE to access our Group Fitness Schedule (go to the the week of July 6th to see added classes starting that week).
- Childcare Programming will be available with limited availability. CLICK HERE for details!
Starting Monday, July 20th
- Sauna and Steam Room open with a limit of 2 adults at one time.
Please continue with the following guidelines:
- Member access only (no guest access, including reciprocity visits from partner facilities)
- Members will be screened upon entry with questions and temperature reading.
- Weekday Closure from 1:30 PM to 2:30 PM will continue.
- Age 55+ Access Only Tuesdays and Thursdays from 2:30 PM to 3:15 PM will continue.
- Continue Screening Questions and Temperature checks for facility access.
- Maintain social distancing by keeping 6 ft between you and staff or members.
- Wipe down equipment before and after each use.
- Don’t use equipment that is marked closed for social distancing.
- A limited number of participants will be allowed in the facility at one time.
- Day lockers are available to members who bring a membership card (no temporary locker cards available).
- Transactions at the Front Desk are credit card or card on file only. No cash or checks accepted until further notice.
- Members are strongly encouraged to wear a mask in the facility, especially when entering the facility or moving between equipment or activity areas.
- Please keep visits to 1 hour.
- Wash hand before and after working out.