The timeline for additional services has been announced for Racquetball, Basketball, Group Fitness, and Personal Training. Click Here for the dates and details of Phase 2.
The Governor of ND has lifted the executive order so that fitness centers in our community may reopen. We plan to open slowly, with limited hours and accessibility to enhance the safety of our members and staff. Since we will not be open May 1st, we will not be billing for May membership dues with monthly billing to resume June 1st.
Please review the following details about what to expect in Phase 1:
- Members will be screened upon entry with questions and temperature reading
- Maintain social distancing by keeping 6 ft between you and staff or members
- Wipe down equipment before and after each use
- Don’t use equipment that is marked closed for social distancing
- A limited number of participants will be allowed in the facility at one time
- Members age 15+ (or 12+ with parent or guardian) are able to access the facility
- Day lockers are available to members who bring a membership card (no temporary locker cards available)
- Transactions at the Front Desk are credit card or card on file only. No cash or checks accepted
Members are Strongly Encouraged To
- Wear a mask in the facility, especially when entering the facility or moving between equipment or activity areas
- Keep visits to the facility to 1 hour
- Wash hands before and after working out
Phase 1 Hours of Operation
- Mon – Fri | 5:00 AM to 8:00 PM (closed 1:30-2:30 PM for deep sanitizing)*
- Tuesday & Thursday | 2:30 PM to 3:30 PM 55+ Facility Access ONLY
- Saturday | 6:00 AM to Noon
- Sunday | Closed
*Staff and Members will be sanitizing continuously during operating hours, but the mid-day closure will allow us to complete a deep sanitization of our active areas.
Areas Included in Phase 1 Opening May 11th
- Fitness Center Cardio and Strength
- 2nd floor Track, Bridge and Mezzanine
- Gymnasium will be open for Mat work, stretching and body weight exercise (No basketball)
- Restrooms will be available in active areas (locker rooms closed)
- Phase 1 Age Guidelines: 15+ (12 and older with a parent or guardian)
The number of participants allowed in the building will be limited and monitored continuously. Access is for Family Wellness members only, and excludes guests and reciprocity users from other YMCA’s.
Services not available in Phase I: Childcare, Group Fitness, Locker Rooms, Towel Service, Pool, Steam Room, Hot Tub, Sauna, Personal Training, Rentals, and all Programs
Family Wellness will be complying with the State of ND Fitness Centers Plan as well as recommendations from the CDC.
- Members and staff will be screened at entry for the initial period.
- Members and staff must maintain 6 feet of personal distance.
- Machines are set to proper distancing required by the State of ND, or have been coned off to allow for social distancing.
- Hand sanitizing and fitness wipes will be available.
- Access is for Family Wellness members only, and excludes guests and reciprocity users from other YMCA’s.
- Members will be required to wipe off machines prior to and after each use.
We look forward to safely opening with a ND Smart approach. We recommend those who are at higher risk due to health concerns avoid returning to the club until the disease risk is reduced in our community. If you have questions, feel free to Email Us.