In this unprecedented time, we are hearing the call of our local and national leaders to slow the spread by practicing social distancing. In response to those directives, we have made the difficult decision to close Family Wellness effective March 18th at 8:00 PM, and will be closed until further notice, with reopen subject to the impact of COVID-19 in our community.
Please stay tuned to our website and social media for any facility and program related announcements.
Please review the following updates or reminders as of April 1st:
- We are closed until further notice, with reopen subject to the safety of our members and staff. We will share any updates when we have any clarification from our local leaders.
- We will not run April billing, and will not bill for the duration of our closure. Please keep your membership active so it’s easier to welcome you back when it is safe for us to open our doors.
- Paid in full memberships (annual, semi-annual, quarterly, and trial options) will have their expiration date extended for the duration of the closure. Extensions will be applied once we understand the duration of the closure.
- All April programs and rentals will be cancelled, including the Swimming Lesson Spring Session. The process for refunding was sent via email to program participants, with a refund processing window ending at 11:00 AM Friday, April 3rd. If you missed the refund window, additional refunds will be processed when the facility reopens.
- All Sanford Parent and Children Series classes will resume as scheduled starting on 5/15/2020.
We know how important exercise and healthy lifestyles are in managing stress and anxiety, and encourage you to continue to practice what you can during this difficult time. Through your membership with us, you have access to Les Mills virtual workouts – many of which can be completed with minimal equipment at home. Looking to do an On Demand Silver Sneakers Class? We have you covered! Click here for instructions. We will also do our best to support you with wellness related messaging for you and your families through our social media channels throughout our closure.
While we are experiencing a closure due to COVID-19, check out these Circuit Plans and videos put together by our Training Team!
For our most updated program list, please click here
For our most updated event list, please click here
- Please remember that if you are not feeling well, we encourage you to stay at home.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Cover your cough.
Updated: 4/1 at 4:15PM