April 27, 2019
9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Saturday, April 27th from 9:30AM to 12:30PM
Intro to Yoga workshops are a great way to focus on your poses, ask questions, develop your practice and make new friends. Teachers will help guide you, step-by-step, demonstrate poses, and make alignment adjustments, focusing on your practice for your body.
These intimate group experiences offer a safe, nurturing and inspiring setting to begin your yoga journey or refresh your skills if you are already practicing. You will leave the workshop understanding basic yoga techniques and foundation poses to help you feel confident in a scheduled group class.
We will guide you through the following:
- brief background on what yoga is, and our style
- common and simple breathing exercises
- foundation postures and how to adapt them to your needs
- how linked postures work together in our juicy flows
- how to modify postures uniquely to your body
- sun salutations A & B, standing poses, & hip openers
- and will conclude with a deep relaxation.
$30 Members/ $60 Nonmembers
Location Group Fitness 1
Currently not accepting registrations for this event