Changes in 2020
Family Wellness is grateful for our amazing members! We want you to know about a few changes that will be effective January 8th, 2020. See below for the details, and what they mean for you.
Introducing Loyalty Membership Rates
Thank you for being a part of Family Wellness! While we will be updating membership rates starting January 8th, everyone who is an active member will keep their current membership rate until January 1st, 2023 as long as you maintain your membership at these Loyalty Membership Rates.
New Membership Rates and Options
The new membership rates are effective after January 7th, 2020. We are also adding a new membership option, which includes the cost of drop in childcare access for all children ages 2 weeks to 9 years on the membership (available January 1st 2020). View the 2020 Rates Here.
Enhanced Family Membership
The Family/Household and Family/Household with Childcare membership types are now enhanced with several new activities and programs included at no cost for everyone who is listed on the membership, starting January 2020! Added benefits now include:
- Youth Power Up Program: A drop in program Mondays – Thursdays from 5:00-7:00pm for 9-14yr olds. Harness your inner strength and cardio endurance at Youth Power Up! Youth will be able to participate in a variety of age appropriate circuit work outs to help challenge and build their fitness skills. Class will take place in the multipurpose room and is free for all member youth. No registration needed.
- Youth Activity Series: Tuesdays 5:45-6:30pm for 4-6yr olds and 6:30-7:30pm for 7-9yr olds. This Series provides a new opportunity to participate in a different sport each month! There are four classes per sport series in a month and due to limited space available, registration is required for each month. Check out the sports coming up this program season! January: Sports Sampler | February: Floor Hockey | March: Soccer | April: Baseball | Free for members, nonmembers may enroll for a fee.
- Sunday Family Fundays: Sundays from 4:00-6:00pm. The Childcare area will be open and free for family use. Parents can play with their kids on the indoor play structure, the outdoor playground, and the indoor kids gym! Or come splash with us in the pool. A volleyball net up will be set up in the large pool for game use. No registration needed so just drop in and join us for some family fun!
- Family Event Series: Each month there is a fun family event scheduled for you and your family to enjoy. Each event is different from the next so it stays exciting from month to month. Check out the events coming up this program season! January: Movie in the Pool | February: Family Cooking Event | March: Camp Carnival | April: Egg painting and activities | May: S’more’s Night
- Teen Fitness Orientation: This program is for youth 12 and up who want to access cardio equipment and designated fitness without supervision. Participants will attend a group orientation to learn how to use equipment safely as well as gym etiquette. After the orientation is complete, participants will receive a wristband that allows access to designated fitness areas without a parent or guardian. Registration required.